EY-AY-AR-EY
ARCHIVES
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
November 2008
I've noticed that those people who often blog, posts about their miseries in life-- I mean most of the time they do, is there no end on all of their laments?
You people, life's too short to be spent on crap. dig on the brighter side of life, trust me you won't regret it.
To be diverse amongst the throng of bloggers, I decided to post not about my mishaps or exhilaration but about something I never thought I would blog about.
Loosing weight.
Lately, I have been so conscious about my weight. I resolved to diet, not fastfood diet but financial diet. The intent of that "financial diet" is not just to lose weight but also a way to learn how to be thrifty. Yes, thrifty; well, you see I'm no thrifty person, I spend cash everytime I feel there's a need to do so. Then again, I need to be thrifty not for myself but for this coming season of giving, do I hear an "awwwww"? lol. :)going back, I actually lost some pounds late November; Boy, am I happy! it's every girls' dream to lose some weight, you know. Well maybe except for those anorexic people. I was reaching hundred and thirty pounds(perhaps?), OMG! did I just say that? yet here comes the big part, I lost more than 10 pounds, yey for me! Okay, I sound shitty. Wait, I don't look that fat though, it's because I'm around 5'5" in height. lol. I need to weigh less than 110 pounds within the month of January. Mark my words... or maybe you shouldn't. Darn!
I really sound naive, don't I? But I really, really, really want to lose some weight. oh yeah. Is this another non-sense post? Well then, pardon me.
DONE. :)
--A.