tell me.
Monday, December 31, 2007
people, do i need to be less gullible? tell me! tell me!
oh please. I BEG YOU! tell me.
who knows, there's one stupid fat ass who roams and tries to fool me and maybe you, too.
oh my God.
I am going to post the post I posted (lol) in the Sponge Cola Mailing List.
Subject: Great year-ender show for 2007!
hahaha. figuratively and sarcastically talking, some of us were able to experience a great year-end show for 2007, we just didn't watch it, we were part of it; even you were there too. And I tell you, when you'll know it's just a show... you and devastation will stand face to face. I kid! I kid! Better not spill the beans. Err.
ANYWAY, ano kaya yung next single? sana THE WANDERING o kaya PASUBALI,swak na swak sa mga pangyayari ngayon eh.
May you have a yawnless and loud new year with your family. Leave all those mishaps behind with 2007 and welcome 2008 with infinite blithe.
KOMFERDS, listers, chatters, friends.. hope to see you (again, if applicable! lol) next year. thanks for the great 2007!More Sponge Cola gigs for everyone, sana this year na ang 20th gig ko. HAHA. asa. bow. sabaw.
As for me, all I need is the truth. AT sana ipasa ko ang 1st year ko. rotflol.the truth shall prevail. agree? agree!
*ang diwa ko'y tigib sa kaiisip.
--A
HAHA. I do not mean to sound too harsh, if I actually sound harsh. but hey, you don't know it maybe true. but I think I'd prefer being fooled rather than "that" rumor being true, although I was fooled by the show they've put up as well.
LORD, have mercy. I ask thee for peace of mind and wisdom as well. LORD, help me believe what is supposed to be believed.
As for now, I'd give myself a break and pretend as if I didn't knew anything about "that" rumor at all.
DO I NEED TO BE LESS GULLIBLE? please type in your answer in the chatbox. (now, that's how you spell desperate! lol )
--A
PS. year-end post coming up in a bit!