<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=ca-pub-0242251424393272 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8311339782995501511?origin\x3dhttp://imscrewedloose.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
im screwed loose
boom baby!
Bomb diggity! i can deal with life without looking too desperate to get it over with. not that i want to get it over with. im here to tell stories, how i deal with reality and that's basically it. :)

ME
EY-AY-AR-EY
im EY-AY-AR-EY, go figure.
18 femme.
music buff.
i love foreign series.
hardcore stubborn stupid kiddo.
i am a big misfit in grammar-ology so don't blame me if I ruin English's beauty. :)

add me up!

FRIENDSTER aira0729@yahoo.com
MULTIPLY aira0729.multiply.com

BLOG
credits
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4 5
BY. shotgun
MISC. imageshack blogger

ARCHIVES
December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 November 2008

LINKS
♥ate paw
♥kat
♥jawara
♥bianx
♥chipots
♥maialog
♥julie
♥ronaldo/a>
♥
pam
♥mimaaaai
♥joesyl
tell me, so I could link you up! :)

footprints.

site daily hits
people connection

PUNKY-otic!
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

fangirl-ity!
Sunday, January 20, 2008


to tell you honestly, i am no big fan of korean dramas, or koreanovelas as Filipinos fondly call them.

but this particular series brought me into a whirlpool of emotions.


coffee prince. :)

okay, tag me as one cheesy person when it comes to this type of blog entry. i am a big chick flick junkie, and CP is actually post-worthy! i may spill some beans here--no worries! i'll try to hold them all in! :)

I am fascinated by the fact that I haven't eaten that much all because i can't stop playing and pausing the DVD -- you know, to read those subtitles that can almost break your skull and tear your knowledge about english grammar, and im in no place to kid! so don't tell me how much i messed up the rules in grammar-ology!

I think I can not keep my word about not spilling the beans, maybe in some sort I will, because.. I won't go into details. :) if you would not want to proceed well then.. shoo! lol.

I am giving CP five stars out of five! oh! can i give a seven? wait! a quarter less seven? the ending was not that satisfying--but hey! it is still way beyond the perfect score though!

Choi Han Kyul was well portrayed by Gong Yoo, that made me love the series twice as much than I should; Not to mention he's errr-hoooot! (for me he is, do that cracklin' sizzlin' sound! *tsssss*) it's just that he is so perfect for that role, but I'm afraid that he'll just turn out as the Piolo Pascual/Sam Milby of Korea. No way!

Go Eun Chan played by Yoon Eun Hye, was magnifico! she did look that boyish and still manage to keep her femme side. two thumbs up! count pinkies in too! :)

What kept me glued to the TV set is that Gong Yoo can make you fall for the character of Han Kyul, he can make you go "awwww". One thing, I may sound "eeeky" -- when he hugs Eun Hye, that makes me wanna hug him too. You'll see protection and security from that hug. shut-ut-ut up me! pero seryoso, he can make you find your very own Han Kyul. I actually dreamt about him last night after watching CP for more than 8 hours. seryoso! lol.

I pity CP's lost, they are planning to do a sequel... and guess what? Gong Yoo may not be on it, why? All because he's going to work for the Army! No. No. and NO! No. No talaga! *wail, weep, mourn*

going back, I am also enchanted how the story developed, how Eun Chan and Han Kyul would argue then get everything settled the other day, and in a way that will make your heart melt because of it's of romanticalness. :)

Am I makin such a fuss with this Koreanovela? lol. I think I need to stop now; I'm freaking you out now, right? lol. :)

----------------------

*putting up another topic*

"hey there! Happy happy birthday! Thanks for all the support. Hope everything works out for you and that you turn all skeptics into believers. Have fun in School! :)

yael "

dated june 29 2007, a month before my birthday. :)

I am confused, why would he insert "that you turn all skeptics into believers" in a greeting? isn't that weird? at the same time inspiring. :) I mean how can I do that? Turn all skeptics into believers? Even I am my own skeptic you know. It's somehow cool that the one person whom you least expected to greet you, greeted you a month early and also, the very first one who greeted that year.

I told you not to mind the grammatical errors as long-- as you understood what I meant; the perfect excuse, I tell you.

--AiRA.