<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=ca-pub-0242251424393272 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8311339782995501511?origin\x3dhttp://imscrewedloose.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
im screwed loose
boom baby!
Bomb diggity! i can deal with life without looking too desperate to get it over with. not that i want to get it over with. im here to tell stories, how i deal with reality and that's basically it. :)

ME
EY-AY-AR-EY
im EY-AY-AR-EY, go figure.
18 femme.
music buff.
i love foreign series.
hardcore stubborn stupid kiddo.
i am a big misfit in grammar-ology so don't blame me if I ruin English's beauty. :)

add me up!

FRIENDSTER aira0729@yahoo.com
MULTIPLY aira0729.multiply.com

BLOG
credits
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4 5
BY. shotgun
MISC. imageshack blogger

ARCHIVES
December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 November 2008

LINKS
♥ate paw
♥kat
♥jawara
♥bianx
♥chipots
♥maialog
♥julie
♥ronaldo/a>
♥
pam
♥mimaaaai
♥joesyl
tell me, so I could link you up! :)

footprints.

site daily hits
people connection

PUNKY-otic!
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

the year that was
Monday, January 28, 2008

January 28, 2007 exactly a year ago, one man made me one of the happiest girls, just by remembering my name and spelling it out.


You might have guessed it right, it is indeed Mr. Y. It has been a year since dozens and bunches of memories made me totally ecstatic and made me flash my oh-so-frantic smile. Loads of majestic scenes were embodied in one year, may it be blitheful or hapless or hapless and have I mentioned hapless?


Aha! You've guessed it right again! It's another portal to my fangirl-ity! buwahahaha! Wala lang, I just wanted to share it with you, I suppose?


Anyway, I would like too mention some of those "majestic scenes", 'til timidity pops. No, I'm just sloth-- super sloth, it's sloth and NOT slut! Irk.


Oh, one thing that made my nerves wrack is that I can't go to the first ever Sponge Cola lister's Night, you ask where it'll be held? right in front of my school, read-- in front! if it weren't for those gerdemn curfews! (note: gerdemn is not a word unless.. hmm, no it really isn't! ) I want to wail my heart out. You don't know how melancholic I was when I've recived "the news". :((


By the way, Sponge Cola released their repackaged album, Transit Deluxe which costs 5 bucks less 300. I tell you, that sum is not enough to reimburse the eminence it embraces. Not to mention how Mr. Y looked err-hoooot on the cover. Do grab a copy noooow! :)


insert another anyway here.



a belated happy, joyous, gay, merry birthday to Mr. Christopher Cantada, another great person I've shared memories with. :) May you receive all the blessings you deserve and the most pinakabest-est health. :)


I look really stupid on that picture, but I love it all the same. :)


Gravity is pulling on me telling me to go hit the sack! No, a Sloth bug just bit me lang pala. So I must greet you a-- CHOORAH!


super sloth!


--A