it hit me.
Monday, February 4, 2008
I was able to read one of my co-lister's/friend's blog, and it pretty much (quote the entry title) hit me.
"hindi ko kailangang magpa-pansin para mapansin."
"wala lang. hindi ko kasi kinailangang makipag siksikan at magsi-sigaw. "
well yea, i had a pretty good night last thursday; been in good mood after it-- not until, I was able to read one of his posts and the words quoted above. Now, I sound guilty because of being "papansin". I sort of am, well you see I'm not one of those persons who are well-matured when it comes to this kind of matter, seeing your all time favorite star. I can be timid at times, but the exact opposite the rest of the time.
I was very happy(and still somehow am) after Thursday Night. I was floating on a thin cloud, until I read a post that catapult-ed me back to the side of being unsatisfied.
Six words, it only took him six words to make me feel buoyant, I'm sure you don't want to know--but i'll tell! lol.
"let me give you a hug!"
but that time, I wasn't "papansin". I assure you, I only gave him a hi. but last saturday, my happiness crumbled like a cookie. (oh, and to mention; that is just a part of what happened last thursday)
How come he's appreciative of other people's efforts but not mine. Sus. He thanked people who came all the way from Pampanga and went to Manila to see their show. Like.. HELLO? I do that all the time, most of the time actually; no matter how tired I am, how penny-less I am and other factors to consider. Ugh.
Ayoko ng maging papansin. If I actually am, well--I think I am. I am very annoyed of what I feel.
--A
credits to Ms. Elaine Vargas for the quoted words.