tagged
Friday, February 15, 2008
okay, I won't follow the rule. i don't wanna tag anyone.
from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 10 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
--25-27 years old, whenever I'm ready. :)
2. What color do you like most?
--is it blue? or orange? or black and blue? or black and orange? wait! I think I'd settle in for blue... and black? lmao. :)
3. If one of you’re friends will leave and migrate,what would be the last thing you’ll say to him/her?
--I'll see you in a bit. I'll miss you.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
--oh. another mind buggling question, I think it's Paris or is it Switzerland? or maybe Korea? or Belgium? or LA? or NY? or Japan? I don't know. hmm.
5. Which part of you that you love the most?
--my my my my.. delilah! I don't know. YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW.
6. When you encounter a sad moment what would you do?
--one of my favorite hobbies, eating--to make me feel better I'd eat chocolates and take a sleep and listen to songs that would rip my heart more. labo?!
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
--my identity and everything in it. I can't name one.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
--half in a bank account and half for present luxury. :)
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
--I guess? If it's the right time and the right person? I don't know. Maybe? or maybe not?
10. Why are you answering this tag?
--obviously someone tagged me, and besides I'm bored. do you have to know?
11. How many children do you have when u get married?
-- I'll think about it. Like "Ewww".
12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
--it's a cliche, but I don't regret anything at all. (but honestly at the backof my mind many situations seem to flashback.)
13. Which type of person do you hate the most?
--PAHLUHSTIK. bitches, whores, sluts, liars, impostors, people who brag all the time.
14. If you had one wish what would you wish for?
--I'd ask for a hundred more wishes.
15. Song you hate?
--I don't have to tell.
17. Do you have any soul mates?
--how can I know. WHY SHOULD YOU CARE?
18. Name of that someone you love.
--I don't have to. They already know.
19. Why can't you stop gigging?
--because I can't.
20. Why do you keep on breathing?
--you want the big as a fist thing in my chest to stop pumping red fluid for me? that's why.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A BORING POST. :P
i seem to lack one question. hahaha!