back too soon?
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
This is officially my last day of school for this school year, summer classes does not count in though. I am still at the edge of the cliff of failing another subject, have I mentioned I failed a subject? Analytic Geometry, think of me as a dull witted person... I won't mind! I'd just whack you with my Analytic geometry book and let you answer at least half of the exercises written, let's just say you'd end up having say something like what? internal hemmorhage? not enough.
Wait, I am a self-admitted dull witted person; I am well aware that I am no person who could withstand other people's above average knowledge and wisdom. I think I stand between the line of mediumness and semi-greatness. wait, i think nasa sa may middle lang ako ng mediumness. :)
BY THE WAY. i have my baby na, it's not much but it's an it. :)

it's not much. at least I have my very own na, I waited for this like what.. a month and half? I'm so glad I won't get to share a PC. :) oh, mind the wallpaper. :)
1gb ddram.
100 gb.
dualcore.
15.4'' widescreen disp.
Vista.
compaq
i told you it's not much, not something like a good mac book. but yeah, ALL MINE! :) ahlavetlavet! :) it's his birthday last Feb. 24, and I'm gonna name him.. uh. I don't have any idea, maybe let's name it after a heroes character, Hiro or Peter? or maybe after Yuzon, Yael? or maybe after Ghost Whisperer, Ned? or after Lost, Sawyer? or maybe after House, Chase(is that man's name chase?)? I'd stick with Yael muna, dibale I can change it's name anytime! HAHAHA.
I believe I really have much to tell, I am in the blogging mood too bad I forgot to blog what I was supposed to blog about.
see you in the flipside! :)
--A