<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=ca-pub-0242251424393272 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8311339782995501511?origin\x3dhttp://imscrewedloose.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
im screwed loose
boom baby!
Bomb diggity! i can deal with life without looking too desperate to get it over with. not that i want to get it over with. im here to tell stories, how i deal with reality and that's basically it. :)

ME
EY-AY-AR-EY
im EY-AY-AR-EY, go figure.
18 femme.
music buff.
i love foreign series.
hardcore stubborn stupid kiddo.
i am a big misfit in grammar-ology so don't blame me if I ruin English's beauty. :)

add me up!

FRIENDSTER aira0729@yahoo.com
MULTIPLY aira0729.multiply.com

BLOG
credits
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4 5
BY. shotgun
MISC. imageshack blogger

ARCHIVES
December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 November 2008

LINKS
♥ate paw
♥kat
♥jawara
♥bianx
♥chipots
♥maialog
♥julie
♥ronaldo/a>
♥
pam
♥mimaaaai
♥joesyl
tell me, so I could link you up! :)

footprints.

site daily hits
people connection

PUNKY-otic!
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

back to the mania.
Monday, April 7, 2008

Someone has been feeding me the go-crazy-for-miguel-escueta pills. Anyone, help? Haha.

Still not familiar? Ugh. Falling Away, Isipin, Take Me There? Does it ring any bell? No? Basta, I am back with the Miguel Escueta mania, he's an Atenista [alert people!] he's a good basketball player; he played for the TeamB of Ateneo de Manila University, he has this hottie-hunk-macho-star look. All in all, whole package -- noteworthy! Falling Away, his debut single is commonly mistaken as a foreign song. cool, eh?

Oh and He's a batchmate of Mr. Yuzon, doesn't seem like it no? Since he looks really young. Somewhere between 18-21? diba? He's really nice, he replied to my email and a long one at that; unlike Mr. Yuzon's one liner emails. Haha. :) M.E. is lalalalooove. :) He's soo gwapo-- eminently gwapo! :P

---------------------

Everyone knows Switch Foot, right? Better listen to their song "Life and Love and Why". For your convenience, I tried searching it in imeem but the results turned to zero or something like that. It's GUH-reeeyt! :) It gives me the chills and goosebumps every time I listen to it. Well, anyway here's the lyrics. :)


Life and love and why
Child adult then die
All of your hoping and all of your searching for what?
Ask me for what am I living
and what gives me strength that i'm willing to die for

Take away from me this monstrosity
'Cause my futile thinking's not gonna
solve nothing tonight
Ask me for what am I living and what gives me strength
that I’m willing to die for

Could it be this?
Could it be bliss?
Could it be all that I ever had missed?
Could it be true?
Can life be new?
And can I be used?
Can I be used?

Give me a reason for life and for death
And a reason for drowning while
I hold my breath Something to laugh at a reason to cry
With everyone hopeless and hoping for something to hope for
Yeah, with something to hope for

Could it be true?
Can life be new?
Could it be all that I am is in You?
Could it be this?
Could it be bliss?
Can it be You?
Can it be You?




catch you in the flipside

--A