EY-AY-AR-EY
ARCHIVES
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
November 2008
I captured this feeling earlier, I don't get it why there's this part of me who wants to blog and there's this part of me who doesn't. So, don't blame me if I often cut my posts short. I think the ones below are short, don't you? or don't you? wait. you don't, don't you?
throw in sunblocks or suntanning lotion, whichever you prefer for this is the time when babes turn into hooties. get your skin stained with hennas, wear those gorgeous bikinis' and soak yourself under the sun and get those fantabulous tan lines. let guys go ooh-la la while you go flaunt and strut in the beach. shake your BOO-TEY! [tornado type sucking sound goes here] now, that's the typical summer everyone would like to be in--don't get me wrong I'd like that too, I want to take a summer vacation maybe even a month long vacation. but some people in UST awaits me, I'd be spending my summer in the summer capital of UST, the Engineering Building. Boohoohoohoo. Goodbye gorgeous tanlines, goodbye beach and goodbye to my baby, daydreaming.
Speaking of friggin' summer classes, it is the reason why I'm awfully deprived of such living. I am deprived of my gig-ing life, I am deprived of late night online surfing, I am deprived of daydreaming and guess what? my family is planning to go to Singapore and leave me behind because of the fcukin' summer class. Have I not suffered much? Oh good Lord, have mercy! I don't want to talk much about it.
Have you seen How to lose a guy in ten days? or Wedding Planner? Have you seen the leading man? Wait! Leading man is not a movie noh. I am talking about this hunk-a-macho guy, Matthew Mc Conaughey, sure he's not that gwapo for some but he has the capital letter A for Appeal! I can compare him to Mr. Yuzon, Mr. Yuzon's not that gwapo as well, but he also has the capital letter A for Appeal. Both guys are completely drool-worthy. Lmao. I kid, I kid! But hey, both are macho. MMC, macho but it has that chubby look on him.. the muscles are getting too big, eh? Same thing goes for Mr. Yuzon, have you guys noticed that? Despite of his skinny-ity he somehow looks malaman because of his overworkedout ma-ma-muscles. :) Teka, I am confused though, there are times Mr. Yuzon looks malnourished, excuse the term.. but hey! totoo naman diba? but there's a time that he sort of looks like malaman.
Congratulations to the guys of Sponge Cola, they won 3 out of 4 nominations! Hoorah! I was actually expecting two awards only, but the favorite video came in as a bonus! To the raging fans of the other band whom they thought should have won the favorite video awards, to clear it all up the Text Votes are only 60%, and 40% are votes from other artists so don't think that Myx is being bias or what. Sponge Cola deserves that award naman eh, because of their modesty and down to earth personalities kaya siguro other artists voted for them because they desurrve it.
YOU STINK, YOU LOSE. I kid! I kid!
--A
amen to that!