<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=ca-pub-0242251424393272 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8311339782995501511?origin\x3dhttp://imscrewedloose.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
im screwed loose
boom baby!
Bomb diggity! i can deal with life without looking too desperate to get it over with. not that i want to get it over with. im here to tell stories, how i deal with reality and that's basically it. :)

ME
EY-AY-AR-EY
im EY-AY-AR-EY, go figure.
18 femme.
music buff.
i love foreign series.
hardcore stubborn stupid kiddo.
i am a big misfit in grammar-ology so don't blame me if I ruin English's beauty. :)

add me up!

FRIENDSTER aira0729@yahoo.com
MULTIPLY aira0729.multiply.com

BLOG
credits
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4 5
BY. shotgun
MISC. imageshack blogger

ARCHIVES
December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 November 2008

LINKS
♥ate paw
♥kat
♥jawara
♥bianx
♥chipots
♥maialog
♥julie
♥ronaldo/a>
♥
pam
♥mimaaaai
♥joesyl
tell me, so I could link you up! :)

footprints.

site daily hits
people connection

PUNKY-otic!
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

2CSB.
Friday, May 30, 2008


Why can't I psychobabble to get myself out of situations. Why?


I am very frustrated by our effin' freakin' friggin' fcukin' inconvenient schedule. I maybe lodged well in a comfy dormitory. I may not have any issues waking up early. I may not have any type of discomforts if my sleeping pattern is to be disturbed. BUT I really want to say no to that schedule. If it weren't for CS4, now effin' CSB there's no way I'd say "okay lang". I need your empathy on this, read on-- you'll see the schedule.



Blurred. Hahaha. I really really hate it, especially when we have to be dismissed at 5 during saturdays, if you're a lister we'll be in the same page. Yes, it's because of the gigs--Sponge Cola's third album will come out any time mid '08 which means-- mall tours. Mall tours usually start at 5:00 and we get to be dismissed at 5:00! Travel time takes something like, an hour and a half. Ano aabutan ko? Autograph signing? Errr. No thanks! A total mayhem, I must say, A total mayhem. Other than gigging issues, I'm okay with it since I'll be going home during sundays because of NSTP. Which reminds me, I haven't made up my mind yet.

And I just noticed, we have something like 4 not math related subjects. FOUR. Fooour out of eleveeeeeeeen.This is probably the year I'll dread the most. Fun and drudgery is bounded by a thin line, where they can actually stand face to face. Hoping it'll only be for a year.

Errr. I think I need an Anger Management program.

--A