<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=ca-pub-0242251424393272 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8311339782995501511?origin\x3dhttp://imscrewedloose.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
im screwed loose
boom baby!
Bomb diggity! i can deal with life without looking too desperate to get it over with. not that i want to get it over with. im here to tell stories, how i deal with reality and that's basically it. :)

ME
EY-AY-AR-EY
im EY-AY-AR-EY, go figure.
18 femme.
music buff.
i love foreign series.
hardcore stubborn stupid kiddo.
i am a big misfit in grammar-ology so don't blame me if I ruin English's beauty. :)

add me up!

FRIENDSTER aira0729@yahoo.com
MULTIPLY aira0729.multiply.com

BLOG
credits
BRUSHES. 1 2 3 4 5
BY. shotgun
MISC. imageshack blogger

ARCHIVES
December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 November 2008

LINKS
♥ate paw
♥kat
♥jawara
♥bianx
♥chipots
♥maialog
♥julie
♥ronaldo/a>
♥
pam
♥mimaaaai
♥joesyl
tell me, so I could link you up! :)

footprints.

site daily hits
people connection

PUNKY-otic!
My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

bedridden.
Saturday, May 10, 2008

Taglish post ito. Promise.

Last Tuesday-- May 6, I started to feel pain in my lower and right part of my tummy, I thought it was nothing, maybe something like not well digested food. I guess I was wrong, it came to a state that I have to curl up in bed because of the pain. As a remedy, I drank a pill and went to sleep. I though that ended it, in my case it didn't-- I woke up because of the pain and fever, I think that was around 4am?

My parents decided to bring me into the hospital, while in the ER they examined my tummy and called in for a urine and cbc test. The results were up and my white count's above average in medical terms that's equal to infection. I had UTI and the tummy pain is a symptom of Appendicitis. Sinuggest nung doctor na iadmit ako sa hospital for observation sa Appedicitis, it is known that the progression of Appendicitis is fast. I was transfered to another hospital for Philhealth blah, para makatipid daw.

While I was in the hospital bed I had my dose of IV fluids, my surgeon came in examined my tummy and confirmed it was Appendicitis. I was downright suprised, I never expected to be operated. Malala lang, naconfine at ooperahan ako the same day. They called in for an emmergency appendectomy, removing my appendix. My doctor predicted that my appendix was not in its proper location slightly tilted towards my bladder, therefore pus cells in my urine. Sounds kadiri no? Deal with it binasa mo eh. :)) While I was rushed into the OR, I felt my knees shaking,masyado atang ninerbyos. My Anesthesiologist mentioned, I'd be asleep in 5 minutes then pagkagising ko daw e nasa recovery room na ako.After the surgery, I woke up around 3:30, I was injected with sedatives (ata yun?) around 11:25, I was knocked out long. I woke up, feeling a bit dizzy and half of my body paralyzed.

Naawa ako sa sarili ko, I had four skin tests which were awfully painful I tell you, one had blood clots pa nga eh. : I had two cbc tests, never bathed for three errr days. No food for two days, no water for 36+ hours. But other than that, no complaints-- my doctor was good and my anesthesiologist is funny. :)

After the operation pala, someone took my BP, temperature and pulse every hour. Medyo nakaka-antala lang sa pagtulog ko. They checked it every hour until I go stable. So yun. :)

Sorry I have to tell my story here. Sort of need attention, I guess? Haha. At least di ko naman binroadcast/pinabroadcast sa ML. :)

It feels good watching Pasubali and Bitiw (Myx live performance) in the hospital bed, iba eh. :)

Sa mga friends ko pala sa mIRC, sorry for the personality, got used sa condition sa hospital, spoiled and all attention was on me, so I sort of wanted that na mapansin niyo na I was getting better. It's an awful mindset for me, sorry.

I miss *ae*. HAHAHA!
--A

PS. Love you Ma, you took care of me all the way. Happy happy mother's day. :)