boom baby!
Bomb diggity!
i can deal with life without looking too desperate to get it over with. not that i want to get it over with. im here to tell stories, how i deal with reality and that's basically it. :)
EY-AY-AR-EY
ARCHIVES
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
November 2008
What the hell is wrong with me? I've been feeling sick for two days now. Is this what you call karma? Is this what I get for bragging about my good and well maintained health?Like one instance, I sort of bragged about it, after 30-40 minutes-- I collapsed. That was February 6 2008. Naman. Tapos, I needed to be vaccinated pa, this year as well-- that was like 5 shots din. Like capital W for HUWAAAY? For the first half of 2008, I had around 20 shots already. I was confined and operated once. Last year, I hardly remember a sleepless night caused by something anatomical--there was one, yata. Other than that, wala na eh. This year is a total messup for my health. I loathe it.